Sunday, September 27, 2009

Toronto Vacation



I recently went on a lil vacation to Toronto Canada and I had a amazing time. The city is really awesome and there is soooo many walks of life walking around and it feels like San Fran in a way which I really liked. There was some sick graffiti on every single street corner and alley and I had to stop and check out almost every single one hahahaha

(Click image below to see graffiti slideshow of all the pics I took)



I also went to the amusement park and the Zoo as well as the CN tower also this huge castle called the Castle Loma the building was beautiful and we found all sorts of lil hidden spots throughout the house and it was kinda crazy. The garden in the back of the castle was pretty nice as well. Overall it was a great experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat I guess its time to get back in the groove now and start work tomorrow on our new Project shhhh .... I cant tell.....he heeeeee


No comments: