Friday, February 12, 2010

BIOSHOCK 2


Ive spent the last 3 days in the lost underwater city of Rapture fighting off evil splicers and saving little sisters hahahah. If you haven't played Bioshock 2 yet I suggest you get your tooshie over to a video game store as soon as you can and pick yourself up a copy.

Bioshock 2 was by far the best game I have played this year. The story was awesome and super creative. I was glued to my seat and felt creeped out at almost every corner. It was VERY refreshing to play a game that wasn't just about killing innocent people... Lately almost every single game in stores is a first person shooter and the story plots have failed to impress me to say the least. I love to play games for the adventure factor and the ability to play it the way YOU want to.

There is something special about this game..... It feels very elemental and as the player you feel in control of all of these things. Choosing to set fire to an enemy or send him flying into the air using a wind storm and tornado you manifest on the ground using "Plasmids" hahah... It feels like I am talking in a different language now after playing that game lol. Overall playing this game was a great experience and I got almost all of the achievements. I really enjoyed searching every crevice of this game and I cant wait to play their next one. I would love to have the opportunity to hopefully work on a creative project like Bioshock. I give huge props to everyone at EA all of the talented artists that worked on this. Thank you for a awesome gaming experience that I will never forget.

No comments: