Sunday, November 28, 2010

My 1st week in Germany

I have arrived at my new job in Germany at Acony Games. The flight really threw off my body and I am still getting adjusted to the time change. But the team here has been great welcoming me to the project. They are a great group of people and I am really looking forward to creating a awesome game with them. It was funny the other day the whole crew was hovering over me watching me animate and I didn't even notice until my lead Pete said " Hey Mike...No Pressure" and I turned around and the whole team started laughing LOL. I had no clue they were there I was in the ZONE.

They put me up in a hotel walking distance from the studio and here is a little pic
Over the weekend I decided to take a trip down to Switzerland to check out the country and to see some new things while I am here. Its all apart of the adventure :) here are some pictures from my little trip.


No comments: