Sunday, February 13, 2011

ACONY Games

I've been working at a new job lately at a company called Acony Games. We are working on a FPS MMO and it's Free-to-Play. I mean cmon free to play who doesn't like free right :)

I am really enjoying myself here. Acony is located in Germany and I can't wait to see the rest of Europe while I am here. I would like to stay for at least a year or longer if they extend my contract. I've been learning a ton of new things here like the Unreal Engine which is a complete pleasure to work with. Its a great engine I think and Im amazed at all the things it can do. The group of artists I work with are very passionate and I think that's the best thing a company can have when trying to make a game or a film for millions to enjoy. Everyone seems to get along very well I am looking forward to a year filled with key frame awesomeness and a mix of traveling. Ohh and did I mention they have yummy food here hahah all sorts of places to get home cooked meals and every single shop is different. Run by simple family mom and pops style places. Love IT !!

No comments: